Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A New Bed Can Change A Person!

CozySoft Bed Set "Amy"
Hello KooKooBabes!

   The other day I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a duvet cover for my bland not fluffy or inviting duvet insert. I love Bed Bath and Beyond because I am a house wife in a 19year olds body, I love to purchase home supplies like cook wear, candles, and picture frames. Weird, I know but I am who I am and that store excites me. Bed Bath and Beyond also has a million options for creating the most inviting bed ever.
   I grabbed a cart and strolled though just looking for a purple duvet cover, that was it a simple comfortable purple duvet cover. That apparently does not exist anymore; no, it ins't just purple, they have patterns and designs and three different colors along with purple! No duvet cover appealed to me and I was getting incredibly discouraged then I found the comforters. Still, with three different colors and an interesting butterfly design but I grabbed it and went home. The second I took it out of the bag and felt it I was in heaven. This comforter is the softest thing ever and the sheets I bought along with are actually pretty nice, I usually hate sheets and end up putting a blanket over the top but these I don't need. After making my bed and making it look nice-and taking this picture above of course-I felt instantly better.
   The room got lighter, felt bigger(which is amazing since it's smaller then my dorm room!), I felt safe and all because of some new bedding?! It's awesome how sometimes the simplest of things like a change of sheets can make a person feel so much better, make their heart lighter and spread an uncontrollable smile across their face.
   I get like this with a lot of things that shouldn't do that like getting school supplies, or in this case buying new bedding. I guess that makes me really weird huh? Well, oh well I'm weird; my bedding puts me in a great mood and makes me feel safe.

XXX ILY times a Million NikkieSharpie XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment