Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List!



Hello KooKooBabes!

   With the start of summer just a few days behind us I decided to share my summer bucket list with you lovely readers. I kept it simple and to only six things to do-two things I've already crossed off. Below is each item on my list and then what it means or why it is on there, well, here we go.

1. Bonfire on the Beach
   Even though every person in a summer movie or a music video has a bonfire at the beach and it looks like so much fun and everyone has an amazing time, they aren't exactly easy. First things first; in my town if you get caught making a fire on a beach you get in a lot of trouble. Then again I'm a rebel and really want to test the waters and light the sand attached to the water on fire!

2. Night Swimming
   I've swam in a pool at two in the morning a million times but in the bay, I've never done that! Secretly because I've been afraid that something creepy will grab me and drag me down but I will face my fears and jump on at one in the morning!

3. Stargazing
   Yes, I'm that lame person who can look up at the stars for hours and be totally happy. I just haven't had the time to do it lately but I would really love too, and if it was on a boat in the middle of the ocean...my life would be complete. 

4. Strawberry Festival (Done it!)
   In my town in June we have this festival called the strawberry festival, and almost everyone goes. Theres rides and games and a bunch of food and yes a million strawberries! I haven't been in like five years but this year I went and honestly it wasn't the best and way too over priced, but hey I did it! 

5. Hookup with an Osprey 
   I'm not talking about bird I'm talking about a baseball player. In the summer the towns out here have a string of summer collegiate baseball teams with college baseball players. Otherwise known as my weakness. They come from all over America and they are almost all attractive as all hell, I am determined to make out with at least one of them. I'm a cleat chaser....so sue me?  

6. Get another tattoo (Did it!)
   I already have two and now I have another. Something about the summer just makes me want to go to a shop and get something permanently inked onto me. Yesterday I actually did it, I went to my favorite shop on Long Island and got a tattoo on my ankle. A video will go up on my channel SharpiesVlogs6 eventually.

I hope some of you have summer bucket lists too and I hope that you are able to cross everything off like I hope to do. 

XXX ILY times a Million NikkieSharpie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment