Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I Want To Do Nothing.

Hello KooKooBabes!

A few weeks ago I got let go from a summer job that I was training for, and I was so happy. Sure, rejection and being let go is embarrassing and public so it made me uncomfortable but in a way I was happy it happened. I did two days of training and realized that I didn't want to work there, I was not like the people I was training with, I didn't care about it. Why even apply if the first place? You ask, well this is what hit me; It had an expiration. I didn't want to do that retail job forever, no it started in the beginning of summer and ended when I went back to school. It wasn't a constant thing it was like milk; once it was expired, there wasn't any chance going back. This made me realize I want to do something with my life that isn't always the same. I don't want to work an office job, a typical 9-5, I would honestly go insane! 

This made me touch on several topics like what am I doing with my life? I'm going to school for Event planning, its a topic I love and I'm good at but I love it because it always changes! Every event is different, even if it's the same event every year you change things every time. It is not a constant thing; yes it is planning events over and over but its a different one every time which I love. Except, do I want to do this for the rest of my life? I have no clue I do want to do it for a long time but I also want to do a million other things!

Where I want to live is also a topic-this issue of being let go- that became apparent. I had always said I wanted to live in California. I wanted to build my own house in the Palisades, have a cabin up in Lake Arrowhead, raise a family, have nice things, give my children and husband the world, live a damn near perfect life. Getting rejected from my dream California school last year also-in a way-rejected the whole idea of California from my mind completely and, I hate how that happened. Florida is great I really like it, but it doesn't have what I want. New York I also love but it's cold and I can't stand that where I live currently is so far from everything. California has been where I wanted to be for nearly seven years now how could I ever lose that dream! Last week someone asked me where I wanted to be in ten years, you know what I said? 'Where ever my husband is I will be happy' I'M SINGLE.

How insane does that sound?! I'm 19 I don't have a boyfriend or anyone tying me down, I wanted to do a million things and I lost sight of that. I'm glad I was let go, I really truly am, because it opened my eyes to what I was forgetting and what I really wanted in life. Which is to be happily married, with children, owning my own company, in my custom made home. Oh and did I forget to say, it's in California.


XXX ILY Times a Million! NikkieSharpie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment