Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Revamping My Closet!

Hello KooKooBabes!

     The other day I opened my closet and realized-like every other teenage girl-I had nothing to wear! Okay, well, I did have a lot to wear but I didn't like any of it or I wasn't going to like any of it. Except, unlike other girls who would shut their closets and move on, I ripped open the doors and started throwing things onto the floor. It was time to finally get rid of those clothes I was never going to wear.

    After having quite a big pile of blouses, dresses and shirts I put on hangers, I moved onto my drawers getting rid of all those tank tops that are "So totally cute" but I "So wont wear" anytime soon. That was a huge pile of clothing just with my hanging tops from my closet and the tank tops from the drawer but I wasn't finished. I moved onto bottoms and removed almost everything! Honestly why did I think capri yoga pants with tribal print on the hip would ever look good?! I had a huge pile of clothing and passed it on to family friends after doing so I felt happy and clean and already started to plan my new wardrobe.

    The thing is I crave change in simple things often, like my entire closet. I wanted to go back to basics, I had to many clashing styles and I was sick of it. I gave myself a deadline; the start of fall semester I would have a completely clean fresh and new filled closet. I'm ready for this and feel good about changing my life. Simple things in my life like giving away a pile of clothes can make me feel so good, my lungs get lighter and I just get so much inspiration to start new.

    I felt good about my need for change and was started to stock up online carts in some of the my favorite stores that night, it really helped me sleep better that night. The next morning I went to my closet ready to be happy about the fact I had "Nothing to wear" but realized I actually still have so many clothes! I even found something to wear! I guess I'll be doing a few more clean outs before my closet is perfect...stay tuned!

XXX ILY times a Million NikkieSharpie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment