Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Moment Made for Movies 1.

Hello KooKooBabes!

   I was recently talking to a friend of mine and was telling her about things that happened to me during school. After the third story she turned to me and told you "You have a lot of movie moments" and I decided to share them. When she said movie moments she meant things that you would usually only see in a silly little Rom-Com or a hipster independent film. You know, like going on a date where dolphins jump when you have your first kiss(which hasn't happened to me...yet!) or your boyfriend getting you the apartment you've always wanted like Big in Sex and the City the Movie. Nothing like that has happened to me but I do have some stories I want to share with you.
   Over thanksgiving break I decided not to go home to the freezing cold state of New York, partly because of the weather and partly because my mom never really celebrates thanksgiving. I didn't see a point, so I just stayed on campus with all the other loners. I didn't really venture out of my dorm except to go shopping here and there and get food from the caf, other then that I was in bed with Gossip Girl all week. On the night before thanksgiving all through the campus not as many as usual were stirring, honey it's Boca, there is no mouse. I ventured out of my room to grab dinner before overdosing on the great love of Chuck and Blair for the rest of my night. As I entered the caf a friend of mine approached me asking me if I had a car, my friend left me hers so yes, for the time being I did have a car. He asked me to take him to the liquor store, harmless request to go down the street so after much begging on his part-I always was going to say yes he didn't need to beg, it was just fun to watch-I agreed and off we went. In the car I asked him why he wanted to drink tonight hoping maybe there was some kind of party, he shook his head and responded "I'm a writer, I like to drink while I write it really helps me" how Hemingway of him.
   He went and got his liquor and we drove back to campus before we parted ways he asked me if I would like to join him. Lets weight my options; spending an evening in my bed watching gossip girl until early hours of morning, OR sitting in a cute boys room while he takes shots and writes a novel. I chose gossip girl. He understood and off we went...then an hour later her texted me asking me what I was doing and if I would "please come over" and "stay with" him while he wrote I put up a slight fight then he asked if he could come to my room. I didn't have to move, he would sit there and write and I could do what I want, I wrote back "Ok". He came over five minutes later and went to work and I went onto the next drama filled episode. After a while of him taking shots and typing furiously he asked me to drink I declined "Why not?" he asked coming toward me iPad in hand I shrugged
"I don't know not really in the mood too" I responded he smiled placing the iPad in front of me
"How about this; you read what I have written and if you like it you drink, if you don't I wont bother you about it again" I didn't have any arguments so I read what he was working on and it was actually very beautiful. I ended up getting drunk very quickly. We were taking shots and talking, taking shots and laughing, taking shots and...wait for it...watching the Disney classic Hercules...while he sang along! I was melting, he was adorable! I had never really gotten to know him before that night and it was only getting better. Somehow we ended up looking at pictures on my phone when he came across a picture of my sister and I. For my entire school career everyone would say the same thing "You're pretty, but you're sister is prettier" which wasn't really true shes just thinner then me and her boobs came in before mine. This time he studied the photo "This is your sister?" he asked I rolled my eyes and nodded, excepting the same response I always got. Instead, he nodded and casually said "hmm, you're hotter" handing me back my phone. I turned bright red and laughed awkwardly thanking him, that was a shock "Well you are!" he stated taking a shot and I grabbed the bottle from his and took one myself, no one ever told me that I needed booze to be able to handle it.
   As the night went on the conversation got better and finally were getting to the movie moments you have all been waiting for. He looked out the window with a smile "lets go somewhere" he said I groaned
"Come on it's late and it's comfortable in my bed" I whined as he grabbed my arm trying to move us off my bed "Trust me this place is awesome!" he insisted pulling me again this time I pulled back
"Nooooooo" I cried as we got into a pulling war finally I grabbed him around the waist "I don't wanna!" I said in a joking tone, he laughed and soon pulling and grabbing each other turned into a full out tickle fest, I screaming and giggling as he tried his hardest to convince me to leave my room. He had his arms around me as I was on my back struggling for air when he stopped, pushed my hair back, looked me in the eyes and said "You are really beautiful Nikkie" and smiled. I got extremely embarrassed rolling my eyes and telling him to stop "No, you are though" he said his eyes still fixed on mine. I needed to get this conversation off of me so I went for his sides heading right back into our tickle fight. It went on for a little more the once again, while still on top of me torturing me with fast moving fingers that made me laugh, he stopped and in a flash his lips were on top of mine and he was kissing me. When our lips finally parted I looked up at him and asked "Why did you do that?" with a stupid smiled stuck onto my face, he had matching smile as he shrugged lowering himself back toward me and said "I don't know". This is the part in the move where the camera pans over to the half empty bottle of vodka and Hercules paused onto the television then the scene goes dark.
   When you finally reenter the scene the two "friends" are cuddled up in bed, him without a shirt and her with the covers covering her upper half may or may not be wearing clothes. We didn't feel awkward about it at all we were actually both pretty happy something about being drunk and friends and the whole experience in general. Oh and to make it even better after he took me to a "secrete place" that I promised I would never tell anyone where it was and we...wait for it...looked at the stars together! After that we didn't really talk much and we never had another night like that again and in a way, I don't mind. He was exactly what I needed at that time in my life.

Even regular everyday girls get moments that are made for the movies!

XXX ILY Times a Million, NikkieSharpie! XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment